CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some things about Abi

I am finally getting the hang of the whole Mother thing. :) Well sort of. Almost every free minute I am looking up different things about babies so I can understand Abi. She is doing really good although she is still really fussy at night. (About the time that Matt comes home) I feel bad but he is so cute and patient with her.

Here are some things about Abi.

She sleeps a 5-6.5 hour stretch at night. It's goodnight at 10:30, awake at 3:30 - 5:00. (5:00 was last night) and then awake at 6-7:30. Wow! I know. How did I get so lucky you ask? Lots and lots of praying.

She started smiling on Thursday the 14th. I mean the real smiles. I was so so happy. I couldn't wait to tell Matt. I got one fairly good picture on my phone but I don't know how to get it off to put in on here.

She LOVES to sit up.


and if your not paying attention she falls over. SO cute.

She loves bath time.
She is still really noisy at night. She grunts and groans.
She hates being bundles up and has a hard time falling asleep.
She hates her crib, the bottle and the binky.
And she really hates taking her medicine.

I'm not sure if she likes her picture being taken but I sure do. Here are some cute ones I got today.








She finally got tires and passed out. SOOOO cute!

We are doing much better. We might just go for a walk later today! Yay!

5 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

I'm so glad she's doing better! She looks so precious, so alert and awake! Doesn't it just melt your heart when they smile? I love it! She looks so much like you!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you're at least getting SOME sleep though! Can't wait to meet her!

Nutty Nicky said...

I am glad everything is going well, and it does make it better when they can smile and start interacting with you. I am glad she is sleeping a nice long stretch at night, it's nice when they do that. She is still getting cuter every day.

Kristin said...

I'm sooo happy that things are looking up and you are getting sleep and also getting out of the house. She is adorable and you take the most precious pictures of her. Love you.

gm said...

Oh Ive been just waiting for some more cute pictures of Abi!! Thank you11 She is sooooo pretty! What good pictures you are taking of her. So glad to hear she is doing better. Wonderful !!! love you gm

Post a Comment