CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 Months

Abi turned 2 months old yesterday. She is growing so fast! She outgrew the newborn clothes but the 0 to 3 month clothes are way to big so she basically wears the same 3 sets of clothes for right now. She's getting what Natalie calls chunkage. It's so cute, her head looks too big for her body. She's still not taking a bottle but we are not giving up. She's still sleeping good. Last night she slept until 3:15. She is smiling a couple times a day and starting to make new noises.

Here she is in her cute red dress my mom made.


I almost got the whole smile.
Here she is with grandma.

We have had her outside in the sun twice now and both times she never opened her eyes because it's so bright.



We love our Abi.

Our goals for this month are....
Taking a bottle
Sleeping in crib
keeping a night time schedule... Swing, bath, pjs, eat and to bed at 10:00.

We will see how it goes. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Teara, she is getting more beautiful by the day! I LOVE the dress your Mom made, she is so talented. Your pictures always look so good as well. Keep taking her out in the sun, as long as it's not for a long time, the vitamin D is good for her. Luck on accomplishing all of your goals, no matter what she does, you are doing a great job! Thanks for all of the updates!

gm said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! what a darling, and so is her Mom! Wow, she is so cute in that darling red dress, yes , your mom is thte most talented woman I know. So proud of her! She sure didn't get that talent from me, but oh I am so glad she has it andyway. You and Matt are doing great! I am so proud of the way you are handling all the challenges a new baby brings. Have a wonderful happy day at the blessing and take MORE pictures of course! love gm

Andy and Natalie said...

Chunkage is so cute! I love it! :) That dress is adorable, I just love everything your mom does. We have Cambria on somewhat of a nightly schedule, sometimes she sleeps right away and sometimes she doesn't, but she gets better everyday. I love all the pictures! We need to get together again soon...

Post a Comment