CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Top 5 - Vote

Help me!!! Vote for my Top 5!!!!
So Matt met with the Young Men a few weeks ago about planning activities. One idea they had was Top 5 Night where everyone would bring their top 5 songs to play for everyone else to hear. Matt started working on his list and couldn't narrow it down. I was like "that's sooooo easy." So I started my own. Um... no. I got it to my top 10 and even that was hard. So I need your help. Vote on the songs you think I should have in my top five. Listen to them on my play list below. Pop out works best.
The Sweetest Thing by U2 (Um... even if you don't vote for this one, it's going to be my top pick always and forever)
No One's Gonna Love you by Band of Horses (Great Album)
City of Devils by Yellow Card (great live)
Sadie by Alkaline Trio (Best concert I have EVER been to)
Silhouette Serenade by Vendetta Red ( missed their concert. They played for about 20 people. I thought they would have cancelled it!!! I will never regret it.)
Breath by Super chick (this song keeps me going when I think the worlds going to end. They have very motivating music. It's a girl Christian band)
Minstrel's Prayer by Cartel (My favorite new band. I listened to this song a lot in Spain)
Somewhere out there by our Lady Peace (reminiscing of senior year and summer) Nicole and Mike Hover should know this one well. :)
Hold My Heart by Letter Kills (this Is Matt and I's song. Letter Kills was the first concert we went to together.)
Dancing by Elisa (Um... what girl couldn't love this song.)

Help me Vote for my Top 5!!!! What is your top 5? Try it.

1 comments:

Mike and Nic said...

Oh I love all of them!!!! And of course, Mike and I know all about Somewhere Out There! I will always love Our Lady Peace! Especially that song....it takes me back to some really fun times! Hey, we didn't forget about having a BBQ. We really do need to plan something.

Post a Comment