CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jack's Photography Session

On Saturday I went over to Britney's for a photo session with Jack. Please note that this was my very first photo session EVER and I kind of had no idea what I was doing. It was fun and crazy at the same time. I was soooo nervous for some reason. Here are a couple of the photo's. I will have more coming soon. (Brit I am still working on the photo touch ups. I will get you a CD soon!)

This one with Brit and Jack is my favorite picture of all. I am so glad she let me take a few with her.
Close up and personal with Jack.

Carolyn wanted a picture with Azlan. I printed this one off and bought her a cute frame for mother's day.
I haven't touched this one up yet but I thought that it was so cute. Payton is going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older. She is very photogenic.

Britney's boys.
Nicole wanted in on the fun too.
Gotta love the baby toes. This one was one of the hardest shots to get. He wanted to spread his toes out and wouldn't keep his feet together. I never got the shot I wanted. Next time. More to come soon!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Rachel said...

So cute! You take great photos!

Britney Watson said...

I love them!! Thanks so much- I can't wait to get them.

Post a Comment