CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I was just looking on the Internet for some cute Valentines Day treats and found some really cute, creative treats that don't look to hard to make. Here they are...

Love toast.
All you need is bread, olive oil and butter, a heart shaped cookie cutter and an egg. Cut the heart shape into the piece of bread, place butter and a little bit of olive oil in a pan, brown one side of the bread, flip and add the egg. Cover to help cook the egg faster and tada!!!


This one's fun! It's just chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick!

This one is just Hostess Cakesters cut into heart shapes.

This one is from Bakerella.com. If you haven't heard of it you are missing the cutest website for fun creative treats! Hello. Cakepops. Look it up.

Just some fun ideas for Valentines. Hop you liked them. I'll let you know how Valentines day goes. I'm excited!

4 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

I love Bakerella! I totally want to make cake pops but am terrified of how they will turn out. I loved the Sesame Street ones - adorable!
Can't wait to see what you guys do!

Britney Watson said...

So cute- Thanks for the ideas. Have a Happy Valentines Day!!

Nutty Nicky said...

Those look like amazing treats. Let me know how it works out.

gm said...

What wonderful ideas! And of course you yourself are so creaive. Good for you. I didn't do anything special but make flautas for dinner. They were really good tho. GP bought me african violets too , soooo pretty. Deb and Jeremy and Candace were all here for the weekend so we had a houseful. I had my RS lesson to give too. Stressful! bur successful, thank goodness. Love you kids-- gm

Post a Comment