CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Better than the Grizzlies? I think so!

By now you may all know that I am a HUGE fan of hockey. Any team, professional or not, I love it. So when we had the opportunity to go to Spencer's hockey game at the E Center, you better
believe I jumped on that. (Spencer is Matt's friend who introduced the two of us). The game was called "Guns n Hoses" (police versus fire fighters). The crowd was awesome and we were so into it. I think it's ten times better when you know the person playing. Here are some pics. Go Spencer!
We also went to two of Dillon's (my nephew) hockey games. These are the best. These kids are scrappy and pretty dang good. Dillon is one of the two best kids on his team. He is exciting to watch. I loved the game in Vernal. The crowd was intense and Matt's mom and almost lost our voices. Those moms can get feisty.





Mike (in the red) is their coach. He is such a good dad. He coaches soccer, baseball and hockey. He's always on the go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment