CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Proud!

If you remember a few months ago I taught an activity for the Young Women's activity called "Touch of the Masters hand" where I taught the girls charcoal drawing. Well, one of the girls came up to me a couple of weeks ago and told me that she was entering her drawing into an art show at her school. I was so excited. This last Sunday she gave me the good news. She took 2nd place in her whole school!!! You have no idea how that made me feel. I was excited, happy and very, very proud. The look on her face was priceless.
Congrats Rachel!!!

3 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

Wow. Was that her drawing? That's amazing! I wish I was that talented.

Nutty Nicky said...

That's amazing. You'll have to show me how to draw like that someday.

Miller Fam said...

Are you serious? I had no idea! I mean, I knew she did an awesome job but didn't know she'd entered it into a contest. That never would have happened without you sharing your talent and taking the time to teach others. Thanks for your example!

Post a Comment