CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Watson Christmas Party

For Christmas, Matt and I went out to Vernal to spend time with Matt's family.

On Christmas we went over to Mike and Stacey's to watch the kids open their presents. Dillon got Hockey gloves. I love this picture. Oh and did I mention I love hockey! :)

Emma letting us know that it was her turn next. The kids got a lot of fun stuff. They got vanity's, snowboards, wake boards, I pod touch's, cologne, and clothes. Lots and lots of clothes.

Later on Christmas Matt and I opened out presents to each other. I GOT A WII. Woohoo! Oh, and Matt picked out that cute green puffer vest I am wearing. He has good taste.

Matt of corse got accessories for his dirt bike.
and tools to maintain his motorcycles.


Oh, and we couldn't forget Tank. He got a duck that we thought was tank proof. It was not. He tore a hole in it in I think 4 days!

The rest of the time we spent relaxing. Tank was in heaven.

Merry Christmas!

On Sunday we went to my parents and exchanged presents and played games. I wish I would have taken pictures. I love family time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment