CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Watson Christmas Party


This year we had a family Christmas party with Matt's side of the family. We held it at our clubhouse. It was a blast! We had GREAT food, fun games, and wonderful company.

These are my nieces.... Emma, Payton, and Nicole hanging out watching a movie.
Payton and Nicole showing sisterly love.
Noah and Dillon decided to play out in the snow while....
Thanks Brit! I stole some of your pics. :)

And for some crazy reason they decided it would be fun to get out and run in the snow. Their crazy!
To finish out the night, the kids opened their presents to one another.
And Matt's mom opened some of her birthday presents.
I had to get a picture of Brian and Teneil. They were so cute. Anyway, we had a blast. I'm so glad I have great in laws!

2 comments:

Nutty Nicky said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

The party was so much fun- I love the pics of the girls out in the snow :)

Post a Comment