CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lavender n' Lace

My mom is one of the craftiest creative people I know. She is always coming up with fun cute things for Abi or me. While it is slow at my work I decided to help her get her business started/growing by starting her a blog, getting her a face book and twitter account and business cards. I hope that she does well which I am sure she will. She already has backorders for her boots. They are a huge hit. Here are some of the things we put on her blog which is still under construction.



Help support her business by following her blog and twitter and liking her on Facebook.
http://lavender-n-lace.blospot.com
Thank you!



1 comments:

gm said...

LOVE IT! Those photos are darling!! She should get lots of orders now!! Oh those cute boots! gm

Post a Comment