CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

11 months old

Yep 11 months old already. Can you believe it? She is so much fun! Last night we went to Outback to eat and she just sat next to me on the booth bench practically the whole time. I would just hand her a fry or bread and she was just so content. I tried to get a picture with my phone but it was too dark. She is doing some fun new things so here we go....
She still loves her baths most of the time. She started playing more and splashing. I read her her favorite book and sing songs. She's normally in there for about a half an hour or more. We sing our ABC's and sign them, and 123's. It's kind of her learning time. We both love it.
She's eating a LITTLE more now but she is so extremely picky. She loves cheeze itz, yogurt, honey bunches of oats, gram crackers and chicken noodle soup. That's really about it. She gets it everywhere. I have a hard time with this. I hate getting her clothes dirty.

She's doing better at the sippy but most of it ends up on her. Is it normal that she lets it fall out of her mouth most of the time?
She's got pretty good balance. She loves it when we push her around in this.
She's made a couple of friends at church but mostly stares and points at them when they are grabbing her and trying to play.
She doesn't like it when I put things on her head. She starts to panic. I have to hurry and distract her so I can take cute pictures of her for my mom's blog.
Oh her clothes. They are either too big or too small. Her waist size is in the 3 month clothes and her leg size is in the 9 month clothes so they either fall off of her or are too short. :) She only weighs 14 lbs now.
Oh yes and she is standing. Not crawling. Just standing.
It's fun to see the new things she is learning and doing. This video show's you what a funny personality she has. Next month is the big one. I'm so exited!

3 comments:

gm said...

THat is just too cute!! What giggler!! So tiny and cute. Hey you are doing a great job with pictures for your mom's blog. Really good ones and oh her stuff is adorable!! Hope she gets lots of orders! You make a great manager! I love little Abi! what a doll!! gm

Andy and Natalie said...

Time goes by so fast! I love her little giggles, so freaking cute!

Dave and Rachel said...

Her giggle is so cute!!

Post a Comment