CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 Months old

My baby is growing up so fast. She is so much fun and is developing quite the sense of humor.
She weighs 13 lbs 9 oz. (so didn't meet her goal but she's just petite.) I met with a different doctor and he says she is doing good. Not to worry.
She's eating more of our food and not liking baby food any more. But the doc says that's okay.
She's getting used to the Johnny jumper Matt's mom got her. She hates it if I'm not right there. That's with everything.
She's lasting longer on her stomach but doesn't crawl yet. She scoots backwards but doesn't go far. Just goes in circles.
She's pointing at everything and points to noses and lips when asked to.
She's learning to wave and signing for "more".
She dances to almost any music that comes on.

She's sleeping through the night this week. :) She goes through fazes.

She jabbers and I just love it. I read somewhere that they think they are really talking so I pretend I know what she's saying.
She loves kids and can't take her eyes off of them if they are around.

She does new things every day that make us think she is the smartest girl in the world. :)
Next month I expect this girl to be crawling. Hopefully I can still get some things done.

1 comments:

gm said...

She is so beautiful! How could she EVER get any more pretty?? Don;t worry soon she iwll be crawling and walking and into everything and you will say "what happened to the good old days?" ha Anyway thanks for sharing! It keeps us in touch just like we were there, thank goodness! love you all gm

Post a Comment