CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Preparing for Christmas

There's a lot to do to get ready for Christmas...
You definitely need to wish everyone a Merry Christmas....
...and take pictures of the young ones,






Spend time with friends/family...
Decorate gingerbread cookies....

We had so much fun at Natalie 's. We decorated gingerbread cookies. (we are pros:)) Abi couldn't wait to get her hands on one.


and you have to stop for a minute and just play....


and play....




and play.
You need to take pictures with the family... (this pic was at Nat's)


and goofy pictures....
You have to decorate and take pictures in front of the tree....

and make cute sock snowmen for decorations. (Candice, Ceryn, my mom and I make these beauties on Thanksgiving.)

Preparing for Christmas was so much fun. I had the opportunity to learn and play the part of Mary for a church program. I told the nativity story in her point of view. It was a wonderful experience.

The spirit of giving blessed our lives.

I love the spirit of Christmas and celebrating the birth of our Savior. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas! We love you!


2 comments:

gm said...

oh teara i would love to have heard you be Mary a church! I think you would do a wonderful job and be beautiful as always. your gingerbread boys are so cute, but not as cute as those 2 little ones playing together. how fun love gm

Dave and Rachel said...

You take the cutest pictures of Abi! I love that one of her with the lights in the background.

Post a Comment