CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our Back Yard (basically)

We are truly blessed to have acres and acres of field basically in our back yard. The other day it was warm enough to take Abi and Tank on a walk.

We have these hawks that fly around our house and I have been wanting to photograph them but every time I go out with my camera they fly away. Matt got this photo.


We love this house but are excited to get into our real home in May. I will miss being able to ride our dirt bikes right out into the fields, hearing the owls at night, andfeeding the horses apples from the apple trees. Not to mention the quiet. I won't however miss the neighbors donkey and the pack of Coyotes that get just a little to close for comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment