CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trying New Things

I never thought I would or could be a little crafty but here I am making weekly menu boards. I didn't make this one I just don't have a picture of mine.
and making tutus and fabric flowers.
I watched an episode of Master Chef and got on a little cooking kick. I was actually avoiding those shows with Chef Ramsey but Master Chef isn't as bad as Hell's Kitchen. He doesn't throw tantrums and swear on that one. At least not that I have seen. So here are some things that I have tried. I got the recipes from www.pillsbury.com.
I'm trying this one on Saturday.
I also started a garden. Not all of the plants survived but hey it's my first try. And of corse being a mom. I'm always trying new things with Abi. It's fun to see her reactions to new things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You inspire me to WANT to cook. Hey, it's a start, right? You should come visit Vegas JUST to cook for me. Yes, I have decided that that is a good enough reason to come here! :)

gm said...

Teara I am so impressed! a garden, cooking masterpieces and taking care of work, a home , ahusband and a beautiful baby !! Wow!! Keep up the good work. Oh and I am so thankful you and Natalie are keeping those 2 little cousins close, they will be great buddies some day! love gm

Post a Comment