CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Un-Birthday Cambria!

On Sunday we went to Debbie's and had a Un-Birthday party for Cambria. The theme was Alice In Wonderland. We had a tea party. They had all sorts of fun things to eat. It was pretty funny to see the guys drinking out of the small tea cups. :)
Abi and Cambria joined in. I will have to get the pics of Cambria from Natalie. They also had fun playing together. At least I think so. They kind of just stared at each other.
After the tea party we played crochet. It was actually a lot more fun than these pictures show.

Abi was all bundled up. She looks a lot more happy that she was.
Afterward we watched home videos from when my family visited Vegas when we were younger. It was sooo funny. It was so much fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO much fun. Abi and Cambria were not as exciting as my expectations. I was waiting for jumps and screams and laughter and all I got was stares. Blah. However, when they were not near each other, they were quite funny and adorable. ABI SAT UP FOR THE FIRST TIME! Yes, I remember that and you just kind of freaking out about it. And home videos are always the bestest! Great memories! :) Miss you guys and can't wait for the reunion!

Dave and Rachel said...

I love her smile!!

Natalie said...

We should show you more home videos, I think we have a couple from the cabin that are pretty funny. It was so fun to have you guys there! Thanks so much for coming and being good sports. :)Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Post a Comment