CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Things are looking "UP"

Matt told me about the "UP" house a while ago. Well, they finally finished it! So Matt's mom and I took Abi and my Niece's to take some pictures. If you get a chance go take a look. It's in the Herriman Town Centre . It's an exact replica of the movie except they made it livable with a garage and the rest of the house you don't see on the movie. They even hand cut each shingle. Look how cute this house is
Matt and I went inside the night before. They custom made the big chair he sits in, and they had retro looking appliances. Now you have to buy parade of home tickets to get in. :(






It was a lot of fun. They were going to do the balloons but found that the static electricity popped the balloons. We'll see. Go take a look.

3 comments:

Dave and Rachel said...

Such cute pictures of you girls! I wanna ride out that way one of these days and see it!!

Andy and Natalie said...

Oh my goodness. I want that house! I'd love to go see it, maybe we'll have to make our way up there soon.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS TOO CUTE! I love it! I want it! :)

Post a Comment