CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow! It's been a while. We have been busy busy! Let me update you on the things that we have been doing lately. This past week has been especially busy with working overtime and weekends, Matt's track day, Young Women's, Nicole's baby shower, photography lessons, designing Jeremy's wedding invitations and I just got a freelance graphic design job for a lady in my ward. It's crazy! I don't have pics of Nicole's baby shower but I will soon. Here are some of the pictures of our eventful month of August....
Matt and Brian's track days are so much fun. I get to try my new photography skills out and have fun watching them have fun like little kids again.
This was my most favorite picture of Brian. He was flying on Saturday!

Between sessions I went to the other side of the track and caught this race car accident just in time. THe lighting is a little bad but I barely got the pic.

Jeremy received his endowments at the St George Temple. It was a very special occasion. Jared was able to join us. I haven't seen him in about 5 years. My grandma, grandpa, Uncle Jay joined us too. My grandma and I teared up at the end of the session. It's one step closer to linking our family together.

I love this guy pic.
We went to our yearly Leu Family Reunion. It always is a blast to see all of my extended family on my mom's side. We are very close family. Don't worry all. I will get this picture emailed soon. I just need to crop and touch up a couple of things.
My grandma and mom wanted a special picture together. They don't get to see each other very often. It was a special time for all of us.
My cousin Jared and his family who I never get to see. They have the cutest kids that I followed around all weekend with my camera.
Who wouldn't. Look at how cute he is.
Can't leave the cabin without a roughin' it picture.
Here are some more pics of Matt's track days. I love action pictures.
Oh yes. Well, this guy was a crazy rider who was trying to get his racing license. He was going crazy on the track and the crash wasn't a surprise. He went around the corner, over sided and slid into the concrete wall where his bike followed. The peg went into his leg and broke his bone which ended up going through the skin. He also broke his fingers and someone said might have been burned from the pipe.
He was life flighted out. What better way to send a message to be careful out there. Needless to say it was the first life flight I have seen out there. It really is pretty safe. Safer than on the road.
My work is sponsoring a BMX team. I asked if I could practice my photography while they were practicing. These guys are amaizing!
This is Jantzen Frampton, age 15. He is a funny kid and very gutzy. He love getting his picture taken. He is pretty popular. There have been other sponsors that have talked to him but he declined.
A clint from my work is a professional photographer who is giving me private photography lessons. It has been so much fun and I have learned so much!


Here's to a busy month but it's not over yet!

4 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

Wow, great pictures of bikes, but I don't know who anyone is? I loved all the pictures you took of everyone at the cabin. Thanks for the memories!!! By the way, this is Aunt Debbi, just writing on Natalie's blog.

gm said...

Teara. super good pictures!! I loved them all. Imagine flying like Matt does on that bike, wow! Your pictures of the St George temple are really good! I would love one of them and also the family picture at the cabin, ok? We love you kids so much and are so proud of you and all you do. Congrats on the new designing job you found you will do great! love gm

Nutty Nicky said...

Those are amazing pictures. Thanks again for coming to my shower and setting up the game. When you get those pictures please let me know, they'll be fun to share with people.

Andy and Natalie said...

Uh... I didn't even know my mom used my account to write a comment. It kinda freaked me out to see my picture up there and I didn't remember commenting. Anyways, the pictures are amazing! I wish I had a professional teaching me private lessons. And yes, I would like a family cabin picture! I didn't give Sabrina my camera so I have nothing!

Post a Comment