CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ryder's blessing

A few weeks ago we went to Idaho to see Colt and Amy's baby be blessed. The just moved to Oregon but were able to arrange the blessing in Idaho where they used to live. We had a blast. I love those guys!!!

Lindsay, Chase, and baby (I totally forgot her name) Colt, Amy, and Ryder. Matt, me and Spencer. (His new Wife couldn't make it.) Someday we will all have property with a house on each corner and a dirt bike track in the middle. It's the plan. :)
Guy time.
Isn't he so cutest ever?!!! Amy you are sooo lucky!
This one was a little blurry but I like it.
We stayed in a hotel across the street from the Idaho Falls temple. It was so beautiful. I woke up really early in the morning when the sun was rising but I didn't want to wake Ryder up to take pictures. It was a perfect sight.

We had so much fun and we wouldn't have missed it for the world!




1 comments:

gm said...

Teara you are so talented! The pictures are so good! What a beautiful temple and what an adorable little guy! We miss you and love you all gm Oh and I sent a letter giving you some of the history I could remember, while at the cabin. Will send more later. love gm

Post a Comment