CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Watson

We are excited to announce that we are finally pregnant! I am four months along and feeling great. We have had two appointments and the baby seems to be doing great.
We go in for another appointment at the end of the month and there we will schedule the appointment to find out the sex of the baby!!! So it will probably be mid-October. Matt really wants a boy to go riding with. I'm hoping for a boy as well but I will be fine with either. We had been trying for about 9 months. I was getting pretty discouraged when... surprise! We were at Matt's mom and Dad's when we took the test. Right before we went riding. I was more careful than I had ever been that weekend. No more riding for me for a little bit. We do have a dirt bike fund for baby Watson. Matt has been putting $10 in from every paycheck he has received for about 4 years now. I think we have enough for the bike and all of the accessories. :)
We are so excited and I can't wait to find out what we are having. I'm not normally a shopper but I think that will change when I find out.
I'm so grateful we have been given this opportunity. My prayers have been answered. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and for the trust he is giving us to raise one of his children. I'm thankful that Matt and I were married in the temple and that our baby can be sealed to us. I'm so thankful for my friends and family and for the love and support you have given us.

6 comments:

the Bunker Family said...

Congratulations!!! Yay!! We are so excited for you both. Can't wait to meet Little Watson. Jared thinks you should can him Sherlock if he's a boy but I'm leaning more towards Rider since it sounds like that will be in his blood. :o) Thanks for sharing the happy news!

Nutty Nicky said...

You two will be FABULOUS parents. I hope you get a boy as well, but I'm sure if you get a little girl she'll love to riding as well. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes very well, and I can't wait to see your cute little bundle in March. Baby Watson and Baby Voorhees will have to go do some stuff together.

Andy and Natalie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and glad I have someone to share pregnancy with! Woo-hoo! Make sure you keep us updated on everything that's happening!

debbi said...

Matt & Teara, I am so excited for you two. You will be absolutely wonderful parents!! Teara, you and Natalie need to email LOTS! So which room will be the baby's? Yeah, you're a girl Teara, as soon as you find out which sex it is, you'll be shopping! Be careful riding those bikes! You can be the photographer. EXCITING!!! Love, Debbi

gm said...

yipee! I am so glad we came home for the weekend! I would not have known yet if we had stayed at the cabin! Oh Teara and Matt we are so happy for you! I can't wait to see what you are having, but my bet is a boy! Just think with yours and Natalie's makes 9 great grandkids. Wowee!! as Becky would say. Congratulations!!!!!! love gm and gp and kev

Mike and Nic said...

Oh!!!!! Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys! Sorry it took me so long to even comment....I haven't done much blogging lately! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Post a Comment