CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Race for the Starz - Fundraiser







I first heard about Sylvia Star through my work. Taria Atkinson emailed me to see if we would be able to help out by making shirts for the fundraiser. She also attached a flyer that broke my heart. Silvia is three and has Leukemia along with some other complications. My work decided to donate the shirts and participate in the 5K walk/run that we did this morning. I decided to donate my charcoal drawing that I was working on with the Young women for the silent auction. It was a really cool experience. Although it's hard to tell in the picture... (the guys were trying to be cool) we had a lot of fun. We got lost from the group on the walk and walked an extra loop. oops! We were laughing when we saw the guy that was behind us at the finish point before us. Oh well. Good luck Sylvia! We all have a place in our hearts for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment