CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here's to a great riding season!




I have to say, this riding season was so much fun! We got Jeremy to come out a couple times, nobody got seriously hurt, just one torn up knee (Jeremy!), and I got a new bike that I had to get used to but at lease I can touch the ground now!

Matt and I love riding. We look
forward to each weekend we get to go. I'm so glad we love doing the same things! Most of our friends love to ride too.

So here's to a great riding season. Till next year Be crazy. Live life. Do what you enjoy and
try not to get hurt!







1 comments:

~Conradis~ said...

Those pics are cute, I especially like the one of all 3 of you, your face is priceless! Glad you didn't get hurt!

Post a Comment