CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday the 17th

Yesterday was a blast! We woke up to run to Noah (our nephew's) football game. He's 10. It was the first football game I have seen that I actually enjoyed.  He looked so little in all of his padding. We had so much fun cheering him on and they even won the game!  Next was Nicole's soccer game. She's five so you can imagine how cute a bunch of little kids were running around trying to kick the ball.  I had fun taking pictures.  Nicole actually did really good!  After, we went to Kneaders (Nicole's pick) and ate with the fam.  Matt's parents were out from Vernal for the weekend.  Dillon (my nephew from Vernal) was supposed to have a hockey game but it was cancelled.  Those ones are really fun.  I love hockey!  We ended the day going to our ward temple night at the Oquirre Mountain Temple.  Before the session we heard from our bishop and from the temple president and his wife. They were really good talks and it made me look at going to the temple a little differently.  I thought it was really special that we were able to go with the ward.  Our ward is pretty awesome!  Everyone is so nice and willing to help with anything.  I felt the spirit so strongly.  We weren't going to go.  We were planning on going out to Vernal to go riding but I felt like we needed to go to the temple with the ward.  It was weird how there were so many things that were keeping us at home this weekend.  1- Matt's parents were going to be out here.  2- Mike and Stacey were going to be out here.  3- I had a Beehives presidency meeting.  4- My family wanted us to come visit in American Fork and have dinner.  I don't know maybe I am reading into it a little more than I should but I think we needed to go to the temple last night.  I'm so glad we did.  It was a great Saturday!

1 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

Hey, finally a place to put comments! We were also going to go to the temple on Saturday night but I got sick. Keep up the good work with the blog, I love to look at it!

Post a Comment