CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving with my family is always exciting.  We are all so goofy when we get together.  I always laugh so hard.  My stomach felt like I did 500 crunches!  Here's My mom, sister and I showing how we felt after eating sooooo much!

Cery'n and her new husband.  I made them participate in the fun! Oh he's gonna love our family!!!
My mom and dad had to get in on the fun too.  It's not every day you get a picture like this.  Tis the season of goofiness!  
Look at Matt.  Poor guy.  He must think I am the biggest dork. 
and the best for last.  Cody was so lovin it!  He is soooooo funny. I miss hanging around him.  I love my family so much and I am so thankful for them and for all that they do for me.  They put a smile on my face when I am sad,  and a hop in my step when I enter their door because I know it's going to get interesting!!!!!

1 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

Ha! Goofy pictures are the best! Love it!

Post a Comment