CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ophir Canyon Camping in New Trailer

We made a tough decision and decided to sell our dirt bikes and buy a camper trailer. Since we all can't ride as a family YET we decided the next best thing would be camping. I have tons of great memories of camping with my family. I plan on having more great memories with my own family. So until Abi is ready... good bye riding, hello camping, hiking and getting dirty in the reat outdoors!

Here are some pictures of our first camping trip...

We camped in a great spot with a large stream running through. We enjoyed the nice weather...

creepy crawlies...

Hiking....
Abi helped figure out where we were and how far we had gone.


We enjoyed the fall colors...



and lots of fun family time.
Abi did really well except for that night. It was so cold and we don' t have a heater in the trailer. She had to come sleep with us and we just are not used to that. I think she woke up 4 or 5 times. Oh well. It was worth it!

:) I love this picture of Matt. So handsome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment