CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Abi's 6th Month B-day party

I can't believe our baby girl is half a year old! She is so beautiful but looks nothing like us.
We decided to have a little party just for her. (Just Matt and I).
She got a bunch of cute things from Matt's mom. A blanket, some clothes and some toys.
And we got her a fun toy too. She did surprisingly well unwrapping.
I made her a cake.
We gave her just a small piece but she managed to get it everywhere!

So we rinsed her off bumbo and all!
We love her so much but she's growing so fast! Here are some of the thing she loves and does...
She is still in 3 month clothes and 0-3 month pants.
She's tall and skinny and white as a ghost.
She still has blue eyes and her hair is getting lighter.
She loves to smile and just started laughing more....



She loves water bottles and cups.
Still won't take a bottle or pacifier.
She loves her puppy!


She's starting to sit up and roll onto her stomach.
She loves grabbing everything! Including tanks ears and tail and under my arms which doesn't feel so hot.
She started getting up once a night again.
She likes peaches and applesauce. Not a fan of peas.
She will still only nap in my arms or if I am by her on the bed.
Doesn't like being put down or left alone.
She's a daddy's girl.
Hates it when I shower. She cries the whole time.
She loves being outside, feeding the horse apples and going for walks.
We love our little angel and can't wait for her to learn new things!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Rachel said...

What a sweet girl. She's so beautiful and I love those videos of giggles!! That's a great idea to celebrate her being 6 months even with cake! :) I love seeing her milestones to know what's coming up next for us. :)

Dave and Rachel said...

p.s. Where did you get that cute black flower in her hair?! I love her accessories!! :)

Post a Comment