CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blessing

I have watched baby blessings for the last couple of years wondering what my babies blessing would be like. It was everything I imagined. Matt did an awesome job. Both of our emediate families were all there. My Dad went to church for the first time in atleast 10 years. I had to bear my testimony. I don't do well in public speaking but I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Here are some pictures.... Oh, and yes my talented mom made her beautiful dress.

My family.
Matt's family.
Matt's mom and Dad.




I have tried to take Abi on a walk for a couple weeks now. This is Abi in her cute hoodie. We didn't go this day. It was too windy outside.

Finally today we were able to go to a local park. I couldn't figure out how to fold up the stroller so put it in the back of the truck. I had to take a picture because I thought it was pretty funny. Hey, I'm a new mom. What do you expect?
Abi doesn't like the sun. She barely opened her eyes and it was a cloudy day.

Hope she gets use to it because I plan on going 3 times a week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww she looks adorable! I'm sure she'll learn to be an outdoorsy girl with parents like you guys! :) Bytheway, that hoodie is SO cute!

Dave and Rachel said...

She is sooo cute!! Her blessing dress is beautiful! That's really neat your mom made it for her. :) Glad the day went really well for you guys.

I love the picture of the stroller in the back of the truck! :D We've been wrestling with strollers trying to find which one to get. Wish I had the back of the truck option. :D

Natalie said...

She's so beautiful! Wish we could have been there. I know how you feel with the strollers, I never fold them up because I don't know how! Sometimes I can't even figure out how to get the car seat out of the base of the car. It really is a man's world.

gm said...

oh Teara she is beautiful! What a gorgeous dress Cindee made!! What a wonderful day! I am sure Matt did just great too! Love all the trouble withthe stroller, I never did figure those things out! ha love gm (headed up to the cabin over mem day)

Brittany said...

What a very special day. Wish we could have been there. They sure grow up so fast. I'm happy we can see your little girl in these pictures since we haven't been able to meet her in person yet. She's lucky to have such loving, cute and patient parents.

Post a Comment