CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Little Things

My calling in the Young Women's is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I learn so much from them. Their testimonies are so beautiful. They are so nice and thoughtful.
Matt thought it was funny that I was taking a picture of this but it really made my week/month. These two girls just decided one day to make cookies for me (for my shoulder injury) and Alecia (she just had a baby). Savanna didn't forget Tank either. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, and the card.

This may sound stupid but it made me feel so special. I have a huge testimony of service. It brings happiness to both the giver and the receiver. Even the little things can changes someone's day/life.

1 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

I'm a big believer of that, too. I still have little notes and drawings the kids in my old Primary class made for us. I don't even know what to do with them, but they're so cute.

Post a Comment