CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at the Taylors!

Yes we are adults. Yes we are little immature. But us Taylor's have so much fun!!!
My mom, um, I mean the Easter Bunny, decided to have an Easter Egg hunt for the adults. I love it when you can act like a kid again! I was all for it. Look out everyone here I come!

Matt found one of the good ones! He looks so cute!

I love this picture even though Ceryn's tongue is hanging out cause I'm choking her. i will have to photoshop that and my sling out.

Ceryn's husband (Cody) joins in the fun.

We even got Cody out of the house!

Showing the loot!

Oh yes.... and Ceryn and I painted our lips with the oh so wonderful Malted Milk Eggs.

It reminds me of Nat and Jen. :)

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Andy and Natalie said...

Ah, yes. Me and Jen. We have definitely set the bar pretty high on goofy pictures (haha not really--we're just really weird). I love it! It's always so much fun to be silly. My hubby isn't always so cooperative so that's what makes Jen so fun.
You are NEVER too old to act like a kid! It's better to be young at heart than to be an old fart! (I just totally made that up!)

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! Totally something me and Natalie would do. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still enjoys doing things like egg hunting and trick-or-treating. I swear I'm going to be that wrinkly 80 year old lady still doing that stuff!

The Mathews said...

Looks like fun Teara! It's always fun to celebrate holidays with family!

Post a Comment