CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Valentines Day!

February is going to be quite the month. I have to say I was a little overwhelmed with Valentine's Day the 14th, Matt's Birthday the 15th and Abi's Birthday the 28th. Only one more party to go, Candice's baby shower. :)
Matt and I got some food from Harmon's that was imported from Spain and had that on Saturday. Then on Valentines Day Matt got me these beautiful flowers!

We had McDonalds chicken nuggets (Matt's favorite) for dinner.
The night before I went and dropped this awesome candy bouquet to Matt's boss's house and had him deliver it to Matt on Valentine's Day. Now this is more like a guys bouquet! I found the idea on Pinterest of corse!


I have to say i was pretty proud.

Now on to my little Valentine...
She looks kinda scary here but she was looking at the ducks in the pond.
These are unedited sorry! But I think that they are so stinkin cute!

Especially Abi's kissy face!




I love my perfect Valentines!!!

1 comments:

gm said...

ooh those gorgeous eyes!! What a doll! I really liked the kissy face, how cute! You take great pictures Teara, keep it up! love gm

Post a Comment