CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

4 Months old!!!

I can't believe she's already 4 months old! Nat said it would fly by but wow! We have had so much fun lately. Here are some of the things she has experienced and some of her achievements.

She is now rolling over from tummy to back.

Trying real food. She loves to try to feed herself.

Remember this picture. Well Matt decided to share his Ice Creme with Abi. :)



She's starting to take more adventures. We went to my mom and Dad's in Levan this last weekend and took a 4 wheeler ride. Don't worry Abi was in my moms jeep following the 4 wheelers. She was very good.



Being more social. She has started to cry when she is with people she hasn't seen in a while. But here she is having a conversation with my dad.
K so she totally just had her first real laugh right here on my lap. It was sooo cute!
So hopefully she will start laughing!
She is so good on trips.
Still sleeping great.
Still loves bath time.
Starting to like being outside in the sun. Maybe she's just tolerating it.
She loves being read to.
She's grabbing things like crazy.
She's loosing her hair:(
Slobbering all over! She's got the Cambria slobber spot going on.
Eats and sucks on her hands.
Found her feet and kicks like crazy.
Started wearing 3 month clothes. Still in the 0-3 month clothes.

Here are some more pictures. I know I know. I am picture crazy. I have over 1000 pictures since Abi was born. But it's so much fun!

Happy!
Sad.
Happy again.

Happy 4 months Abi!
We go in for her check up tomorrow. I think she gets more shots. So sad.


4 comments:

Tory Miller said...

Teara she is sooo cute!! That ruffle bum looks cute on her! I can't believe it has been 4 months already!

Dave and Rachel said...

She's so beautiful! I love the happy/sad faces :D

Natalie said...

ADORABLE!! The last picture is my favorite, she is so cute! Cambria has always had a slobber spot, so I guess I won't be able to tell when she's teething. :) I'm excited for the reunion soon, maybe they'll finally be able to interact with each other!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 4 months?!? That did fly by! I can't wait to meet that adorable baby!

Post a Comment