CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Take it 2 the Max Fundraiser

I met Max's family when they came to my office to get some shirts done. Later I met Max, the cutest little 3 year old boy who has Leukemia. I wasn't able to go to a fundraiser for his a little while ago so I decided to try one of my own. I have been wanting to organize a fundraiser for a while. Max's dad said that they had a lot of support for their family and that he had started an organization to help other less fortunate families that had kids with Leukemia. The foundation is called Take it to the Max. The fundraiser will hopefully help 5 families. Please let me know if you would like to help out. My email is thesystemshirts@hotmail.com. For more info please visit www.takeit2themax.org.

1 comments:

gm said...

Teara, I am so proud of you! Your mom told me the fundraiser was such a success! What a wonderful thing to do. Wish I were closer and could have helped. You always were a secret Santa or something to help others all your life. It makes me so happy to be your gm.

Post a Comment