CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

My sister in law is due April 10th so we decided to throw her a surprise baby shower. She's having a baby boy. I was so excited for the party. I LOVE baby showers! We had lots of food and played lots of games.
Britney's got a huge family so we had a good turn out.

She got a ton of cute things and made out like a bandit.

All in all I think it turned out great.
Now we just can't wait for baby Watson to join the family!

2 comments:

Britney Watson said...

That was such a great day! Thanks to all who made it so special. I got so many things i needed, The next one to have a baby will score, (hint hint) jk

Andy and Natalie said...

Wow, I remember you posting about when she found out she was having a boy. Time sure does fly!
Tell her congrats for me!

Post a Comment