CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas

Matt Tank :) and I just got our Christmas tree decorated.  We have been pretty busy.  We had a bare tree for a while because I couldn't find big silver bulbs.

 It was so funny to see Tank try to help us decorate.  Seriously sometimes I think he should have been a human.  The fun thing that he does lately is wedge his little body between Matt and I while we are watching tv and set himself upright so that he is sitting up like a person. Then he will watch tv with us.
 But anyway, we are just getting ready for Christmas and I still have tonz of shopping to do.  It sure does come quick. I hope your all having a wonderful safe Holiday season.  I love the beautiful spirit during Christmas.

2 comments:

Nutty Nicky said...

Your tree looks great, and tank always looks like a sweetheart. If you wanna go shopping sometime let me know, because I have lots of shopping still left to do.

~Conradis~ said...

I love the story of Tank, that is too cute! And the decor looks fabulous!!! Happy Shopping!!!

Post a Comment